Tuesday, March 21, 2006

You asked for it

The Final Four in the iTunes Challenge:

The Beatles, "No Reply" - Jan
Collective Soul, "December" - Ryan
Dave Matthews Band, "Satellite" - Brian H.
Five for Fighting, "Boat Parade" - Rudnik

Just watch, the one guy who isn't in the Tourney Challenge is going to win. And then I'll have to actually think about what the prize will be.

UPDATE!

The Final Three:

The Beatles, "No Reply" - Jan
Collective Soul, "December" - Ryan
Dave Matthews Band, "Satellite" - Brian H.

The Last Three Eliminated Since The Last Entry that Had Times in It:

Ben Folds Five, "Don't Change Your Plans" - Drew - played 3/13/06 at 10:56 PM
Five for Fighting, "Boat Parade" - Rudnik - played 3/19/06 at 4:08 AM
John Ottman, "I Work for Keyser Soze" - Nemo - played 3/18/06 at 10:13 AM

You may notice that "Boat Parade," which was included in the earlier portion of this entry, was eliminated before this entry was posted. However, it was the most recent one eliminated, and (a) when I posted, I was at work and couldn't remember which of the four I knew to be remaining had been the most recent one eliminated, and (b) I just thought it sounded better to say "Final Four" since we're in March and all. Hope I didn't get Rud's hopes up too much.

No comments: