Thursday, March 30, 2006

FlaxRolling

You'd think that BlogRolling would allow you to set different sizes for individual groups of friends you want to separate in your sidebar, but apparently it doesn't. I'm a little disappointed, since the "groups of three" system I have going now makes things a bit choppier than I'd like, but I wanted to be able to separate my blogs from the rest. Why are my blogs there now? Because I figured that they might get a few more visits if people could see when they were updated, especially since the Lost and soccer blogs can be sporadic at times. (We'll see how the movie one holds up, but it's a lot easier to write since the entries are much more bite-size.) Of course, none of those blogs is exactly going to have the widest readership, since not everyone watches Lost or follows soccer. (At least everyone can understand the concept of "making fun of shitty movies," though.)

As for how I broke up the rest, they're basically in descending order of how often I click on those individual blogs myself (the groups are internally alphabetized as well, so don't take the order as any direct indication of visitation frequency). If your blog is a little lower it more means that it's updated less frequently than the ones at the top; don't take it personally.

No comments: