Sunday, March 12, 2006

Tournament Challenge update

All this info is available on the Tournament Challenge page, which you should check if you're in the Challenge because that's where I put the newest stuff. The challenge form Excel file is available for download; don't forget to include your birthday in the space below the final game when you're filling it out. As usual, if you are one of the six people on the planet without Excel, you can send the picks via e-mail; just try and do so in a coherent fashion, and don't forget to include the tiebreakers (final game score and birthday). Or print it out and give it to me if you have to. (And are able to; this isn't many of you, though.)

Remember, picks should be in no later than midnight on Wednesday night. I probably won't be able to post them all until Thursday evening (since I don't plan on staying home at all this week), but I'll at least be able to verify that they're all in. Good luck to all!

No comments: