Saturday, August 13, 2005

It's like ray-ee-ayn

Good God, it's really coming down out there. The entrance to the parking area behind my building, a narrow driveway, is a bit lower than the surrounding area and not well-drained, so I have to drive through a lake to get in and out. Brilliant. Of course, it could be worse - I could be at the Cubs game, or at the Botanic Gardens with my parents and grandparents (I bet they're having a blast right now).

Quickly, the ones no one got from the meme of a few days ago:

5. Boston - Peace of Mind (good guesses all, and I probably should have More Than a Feeling, but I don't)
8. Crosby, Stills and Nash - Suite: Judy Blue Eyes
10. George Harrison - All Things Must Pass
18. Sting - If I Ever Lose My Faith in You (I do have several Police songs as well)
20. ZZ Top - Gimme All Your Lovin' (I didn't realize this one was apparently so obscure)

In the next day or two I'm going to do an entry about books, because amid all the movie stuff I wonder if anyone thinks I read. (Plus whenever I'm asked to name my favorite book I invariably tend to stutter for a while as everything I've ever read suddenly goes out of my mind.) But I don't have time to do that right now.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

it's pronounced "Ryan", not "ray-ee-ayn"

Get it right.