Sunday, May 28, 2006

?

BigFlax.com has been down for several days now (perhaps you've noticed), and I'm not sure why. In the past, when the account has gone unpaid, a message displayed saying as much. This is more like the domain does not exist, which does not make any particular sense to me. I kept expecting it to come back up, but it has not. I guess I should investigate the problem.

The Cubs suck enough that talk of a July fire sale has begun, which depresses me to no end. Hendry insists that Baker will get a chance to right the ship, apparently not realizing that the team is missing ONE PLAYER it didn't have when it started the season in much better shape than it currently is. If you don't read the Cubs blog, then I'll say it here: I think he's lost this team and I think the Baker era should be on its last legs. I'd love to have him prove me wrong, but time is running out on that mattering.

No comments: