Thursday, September 29, 2005

Meta man

Cleaning up some loose ends and inaccuracies from the last couple posts...

* It's actually only about 250 on the grid system from the bus stop to the apartment, meaning I only ran about 550 yards. But of course, the shorter the distance run, the worse it was that my heart nearly exploded.

* I actually used the ATM in Chicago Place today - the actual text is "ATMs are a fast and easy way to access your accounts." Again, thanks for clearing that up. I think the most amusing thing is actually this: like 95% of ATMs, this machine only gives cash in multiples of $20. However, the picture on the display for "Cash is being dispensed" shows what else but a ten-dollar bill. Well-played, there.

* There is one other store in Chicago Place in which I might be caught dead - a book store on the second floor. Whatever.

Commentary on the week in TV will arrive after tonight's CSI.

No comments: