Thursday, January 19, 2006

Computers + squid = crazy delicious

Today I was searching the internet for logos while at work and ended up at the website of PC Club, which is apparently some sort of computer supplies retailer out west. They are currently running the following promotion:

http://www.bigflax.com/Images/what-the-fuck-is-this.jpg

I think the name I gave to the image says it all. Just click there, and then tell me: what the fuck is that? Does this make any sense to anyone? PC Club's website actually has a "what's this all about?" link on the squid page, but personally, I found that the information within the link shed absolutely no light on the subject. It looks like someone is drawing a comic strip (book?) that has something to do with PC Club, and the last installment mentions a squid in one frame, so that means it's time for a week of crazy squidtastic savings. Whatever you say, nutbars.

No comments: