Monday, December 03, 2007

Build-a-Beard Workshop

Alma suggested the title of this post, for the record. Credit where credit is due. This one is actually sort of fun because I semi-coincidentally wore the same shirt as Week One, so the difference is all the more obvious. Not that it would be much less obvious.

So, your 11/5 picture again:



And now 12/3:



Two more days until the final ridiculousness - still deciding what that will be; I have the feeling it's going to be a spur of the moment choice on Tuesday night - and two days plus eight hours or so until the whole thing is off and I look like the top photo again. It's funny how quickly one gets used to oneself with a beard; the top picture already looks strange, and I've only had this thing a month (and the heavy growth only 2-3 weeks). I guess it's the difference between gradual growth and a quick change.

No comments: