Thursday, March 08, 2007

It's only four days away

"It," of course, is Selection Sunday, possibly the best day of the year. And that, of course, means it's time to look at who's in the 2007 BigFlax.com NCAA Tournament Challenge:

Me
Tyler
Dad
Drew
NJ Dave
Ryan
Justin
Craig
Rudnik

That's nine, which as far as I'm concerned is halfway home. I know there have to be more people out there who are game, but since I really need all the money by tournament time this year, and not "weeks afterward, which inevitably turns into never," be aware of the shortness of time. Don't get me wrong, I prefer more people to fewer, but if I have to cover three people at the end of things, it doesn't really work out all that well for me. Anyway, send me an e-mail at bigflax (at) gmail (dot) com either to register or to ask for a mailing address (if you need one, but it hasn't changed since last year). You can also indicate interest with a comment below.

No comments: