Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Bowl-a-Rama

In answer to the couple people who have asked, the BigFlax.com College Bowl Challenge is making its triumphant return for yet another year. Once again I will not require an entry fee (since I wouldn't get half of them anyway), but the winner will receive a small token of my esteem (to be determined).

To enter, simply send your pick for the winner in each of 32 bowls - PLUS YOUR TIEBREAKER SCORE FOR THE TITLE GAME (someone always forgets this, so here it is in bold type; please don't make me hound you for it) - to bigflax (at) gmail (dot) com by 6 pm CST next Tuesday, December 19th (one hour prior to kickoff of the first game).

Those of you looking for a lineup of bowls from which to make your selections can find it here. You'll have to do your own research.

Any questions? Let me know in the comments. As usual, the contest is open only to people I know in at least some capacity (i.e. FOAFs are okay if you really want in, but no random strangers).

No comments: