Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Link updates

A change to the sidebar: the BlogRoll is now divided into two 12-link groups. The first 12 are friends' blogs, sorted top to bottom in order of how much I visit them. (I've tried to avoid sorting them like that in the past, but I mean, is this really going to hurt anyone's feelings? The people who I visit less often either know it or, more likely, don't notice and don't care much either. The people lower on the list tend to update less frequently anyway. I also was forced to drop Nemo and Pearl - I didn't really want to, but I would have had to find two more blogs to balance them out, and they both haven't updated for almost a year. If you guys ever get back online, give me a holler.)

The second 12 are blogs that I either write or read regularly. Try to guess which is which; I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

As always, if you have a blog that I'm not linking to, let me know - I think I've covered most of this site's regular visitors who actually have blogs, but you never know.

ETA: One other note: while BlogRolling is still useful enough for organizational purposes, it's been terrible about showing updates, which apparently has to do with a lot of ping spam it's been getting. So the links on the side may well be updated and you just won't see the arrow like you used to. I would suggest regularly checking any you might actually want to read.

(As long as I'm here, I got a promotion at work. More money, but also more responsibility. It's going fine so far, and the summer tends to be pretty slow, so things are good at the moment. But ask me in November.)

No comments: