Sunday, September 10, 2006

Is "FirePatFitzgerald.com" taken yet?

I'm kidding, of course. But rough loss for Northwestern today. I know New Hampshire is a very good I-AA team, but they are still a I-AA team, and this was a home game, and it's not like the final was 21-20. Ugh. Doesn't bode all that well for the Big Ten slate, does it?

I promised you a fall movie preview and here, just a couple days later than I would have liked, is the BigFlax.com Fall Movie Preview. I'm linking it here because it's pretty long and I didn't want to squeeze it onto the blog page.

Because I hadn't made a post in a while, I hadn't gotten around to mentioning the two great presents that Alma got me for my birthday. One is a US Soccer hooded sweatshirt with Claudio Reyna's number on it; the other is a Manchester City warmup-type jacket, which is totally awesome. I can go as Stuart Pearce for Halloween now! Perfect gifts from the perfect girlfriend. I will eventually get the pictures that delayed this entry and post them here, but I still haven't gotten a chance to take them yet. Maybe tomorrow/later today.

No comments: