Sunday, September 09, 2007

Bloody Sunday

It was another great Saturday - Cubs won, NU won in dramatic fashion, Michigan and ND got skunked, etc. - but the weekend ended with a pretty lousy Sunday, at least in the sports world. The Cubs got thumped (thanks, Trachsel) and the Bears' offense barely even showed up. Plus I gambled on being able to get Adrian Peterson one round late in fantasy football and Nemo snapped him up two picks ahead of me.

Not much else to talk about, really. The Cubs are driving me crazy but that's a matter for the Cubs blog. Today, I just noticed, was 3 2/3 years for me and Alma, but it's not like we really pay attention to anything other than halves at this point. That's the beauty of being together this long; you're not obligated to remember every single month. Heh.

No comments: